Early voting is open! How crazy is it that everyone in these United States has to be able to make it to a voting facility on the same day. . . . whew! Thank goodness that's bologna! You can vote now! Why you ask would you vote now and not on November 8th?
Well, in my life there's a reasonable chance I will work on November 8th and my clients, as much as I know they want me to cast my vote would not be happy with me saying "hold off on that baby for a couple hours . . . I gotta vote!"
- Maybe you are a doctor? nurse? on call? gotta be in court?
- What if you break your toe on nov 8?
- What if you get a flat tire and there are no tires available to replace your flat?
- What if, on nov 8 you need a mental health day and stay under covers?
- What if nov 8 is a super pretty day and you want to canoe?
- What if nov 8 lines are long and well, aint nobody got time for that!
You know who should vote early? YOU! YOU should vote early.
Unless you're voting for Trump. Then, we all know you vote Nov 28th. Mark your calendars.
Nah. I'm just teasing. Y'all can vote with us too. Let's hug at the poles.
Bad Hombres and Nasty Women party at my house.